You wil find more details regarding the effects of accepting all cookies below:
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate our services
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
3. To be able to contact our members with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
Our company is hosted on the wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide our services to you. Your data may be stored through wix.com's data storage, databases and the general wix.com applications. They store your date on secure servers behind a firewall.
If you don't want us to process your data anymore, please contact us through email@example.com.